Image by mindgutter via FlickrYou may have recently suffered a loss or it may have been awhile and you are moving through your grief. Either way,
you are grieving and life seems hard. It sucks right now and you don't see it getting better. It will get better, I promise, but for now, for today, for this weekend---SEIZE THE DAY!
1. GO OUTSIDE
2. TAKE A WALK.
4. LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC.
5. RELAX IN WATER---SHOWER, BATHTUB, HOT TUB OR POOL.
6. GO THE THE LIBRARY/BOOKSTORE AND BROWSE.
7. TAKE A DRIVE AND ENJOY THE FALL COLORS.
8. HAVE LUNCH WITH A FRIEND.
9. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH FAMILY.
10. LOSE YOURSELF IN A GREAT BOOK OR MOVIE.
11. VISIT A CHURCH/PRAY.
The point is! Get up---Get out---Get going! Today is Friday. Take one day this weekend---
Friday or Saturday or Sunday and LIVE! Fake it if you have to but do it anyway.
Afterwards, let me know what you did. How did you feel? Do you think it helped?
If you have any ideas to add to the list please do so in the comments below.
We are all in this together. And together we will get through the challenges we face.
Peace and love to all---Annette
If you want to join me on this journey just scroll over to the right and subscribe to my blog. If you know someone who might need help dealing with their grief please share my blog with them.