Sunday, January 15, 2012

Five years is a long time to mourn!

I will always mourn the death of my son. That is a fact of life for me now. People say it gets easier with time but that is not really true. I think we just get use to losing our loved ones and that makes us able to move forward.

Recently I have been thinking of taking this blog in a different direction. I will still be here to help others through their grief but in a positive way, sharing stories, thoughts and ideas on how to move forward after the mourning eases.

If you have any ideas on things you would like to hear from me let me know in the comments below.

Onward we go, together.

Peace---Annette

If you want to join me on this journey just scroll over to the right and subscribe to my blog. If you know someone who might benefit from my blog please share it with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Leave me a comment.